Assalamualaikum semua, Hye there! dah lama rasanya tk meng-update blog kan? I miss this shit so much! Sorry readers :/

Too many story i wanna share with you guys, and i will share it now! :)
Alhamdulillah, its been 2 weeks im officially become one of stdnt of Utm :) Im so thankfull caurse i'd be accepted to cont my study in here :) Thank you Allah.

utm's card matrik :)

Allah know the best for me :) in here i must to struggle especially for addmath subject.
My roommates alhamdulillah so far so good! smua layan kepala! Hate to admit it that i love them :* Hihi
But for sure im deadly miss my ex-housemates! they are so gonna miss me too! Even im not one of them anymore, but they always keep text me asked me to go out with them :) Thank you sayang :*

Ex housemates :*

My life is getting better now, i mean.. much better than my past. Hihi, Allah gave someone to me.. someone who can cheerish my day. Allah gave you to me :D Thank you Allah! 

One fine day, i will make people around me proud knows me.
this is my promise :)